The Babolat Pure Aero racquet is the ultimate weapon for players seeking spin. Studied to be more aerodynamic with several different kinds of technology, this model does not follow any rules and strives to be original.
Weighing 300 grams with a 32 cm balance, this racquet provides the perfect balance between stability for powerful shots and manoeuvrability for accurate shots.
The 645 cm² racquet head makes the racquet much more forgiving while keeping an excellent balance of spin, power and control. The 16x19 string pattern optimises string movement and increases power in order to enable you to easily move your opponents around and push them back with heavy topspin shots.
A loss of stiffness (71 Ra instead of 72 Ra) is the main difference between this model and the previous versions. The racquet provides more control and feel. Lastly, this racquet acquires innovative materials that are used in different industries in order to become even more comfortable.
Player profile :
- for advanced level players who are looking for a maximum amount of spin and power
- Aeromodular³ : aerodynamic frame shape to maximise the racquet head’s air penetration for more spin
- Cortex Pure Feel : Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Company) have added the SMACWRAP material (used in the aerospace industry) to the racquet to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated into the frame’s graphite to reduce shocks and obtain a better sound when you strike the ball.
- Woofer System : grommets that lengthen contact time between strings and the ball to offer enhanced feel and comfort
- FSI Spin : increased space between the strings and the Spin Grommets at the 6 and 12 o’clock areas for more movement and to obtain more spin
- CarbonPLYStabilizer : This technology was created in collaboration with Chomarat, a French automobile and aeronautics specialist. This material is also used in bikes and skis. Added to the racquet’s throat, Carbon Ply brings more stability and precision to your shots.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
|Weight unstrung||10.6 oz / 300 g|
|Technology||Aeromodular³,FSI Spin,Woofer System,Cortex Pure Feel, CarbonPlyStabilizer|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in / 32 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|