The Babolat Pure Drive Lite Wimbledon features the colours of the London Grand Slam in a combination of white and purple. You will also find the tournament logo on the frame.
A perfect racquet for Wimbledon fans looking for a powerful and maneuverable racquet.
The Pure Drive Lite will be perfect for players looking for power and manoeuvrability. The 270g weight and 33cm balance will provide power and maneuverability for all players looking for a light model.
The 72 Ra stiffness means that this racquet will only slightly deform on impact but will still deliver maximum energy for more devastating shots. The result? A powerful racquet that will allow you to outplay your opponents with ease.
The 645cm² headsize is very versatile and provides a great balance of power and control.
The 16x19 string pattern with FSI technology is tighter to increase string response at impact, but will also provide extra power and spin.
Player type :
- Beginner to intermediate level players looking for lightness, manoeuvrability and power
- HTR System: Increased torsional rigidity of the racquet for increased energy return and more explosive shots.
- SWX Pure Feel: Babolat continues its partnership with SMAC (a French aeronautical company) to provide more comfort and a better feel for the game thanks to the SMACWRAP material integrated into the heart of the racquet, which disperses vibrations.
- FSI Power: The new string pattern combined with the diamond-shaped grommets increases the sweet spot for more power and easier centering of the ball.
- Elliptic Frame: The elliptical frame in the heart of the racquet optimises torsional resistance for more stability, more control and more power.
|Weight unstrung||9.5 oz / 270 g|
|Technology||HTR System/SWX Pure Feel/FSI Power/Elliptic Frame|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.99 in / 33 cm|