Endorsed on the pro tour by Frances Tiafoe, the Air Zoom GP Turbo is designed to meet the demands of aggressive movers who crave speed, and support without sacrificing comfort. This update builds upon the success of the Air Zoom Zero, as Nike has injected this shoe with a full-length Zoom Air unit, which gives you even more spring as you propel to the next shot. The upper features a translucent textile which enhances breathability, and displays the Dynamic Fit system that lies underneath, helping to create a secure glove-like fit. The outsole has been reinforced in high wear areas to maximize the durability, and the medial side of the toe-box has added protection for those who slide into their shots out on the hard courts. The more traditional tongue, and lacing system provides added comfort, and a more accommodating fit, compared to the Air Zoom Zero that it replaces.
- Upper: Translucent textile upper offers support in a breathable, supportive way, while the Dynamic Fit system hugs the feet for a very secure feel.
- Midsole: Full length Zoom Air unit adds responsive cushion, and extra bounce.
- Outsole: Durable outsole in an innovative design with beefed up durability for aggressive movers who like to slide on the court.
- Color: White / Gold
- Stock #: CK7513-155 (Men's)
- Stock #: CK7580-155 (Women's)