Building on nearly 20 years of dominance, Wilson's Blade performance rackets continue to be the preferred choice of avid competitors looking for ultimate control, feel and stability. The Blade 98S V9 has a sharper, more stable response that produces a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Featuring a new Emerald Night matte finish, the V9 has a braided graphite + basalt frame with a DirectConnect carbon fiber handle for enhanced torsional stability. It also features the most open string pattern, which in turn provides a more forgiving response and the most potential to generate heavy spin.
- Blade Benefit: Feel and Control
- Smaller Head: Enhances precision and provides crisp feeling
- 18x16 String Pattern: Most open string pattern that produces extreme spin
- Innovations: Updated features and composition improve stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel
- Upgrades: Latest bumper and grommet design is easier to apply, more durable, and fits the racket smoother
- Design: Dynamic Emerald Night Green matte finish with pops of orange compliment the sharp responses of the frame